Bài tập về mạo từ, quán từ trong Tiếng Anh được VnDoc.com đăng tải, giúp các bạn ôn tập Tiếng Anh hiệu quả với nhiều bài tập mạo từ, quán từ cơ bản đến nâng cao. Tài liệu có định dạng PDF, các bạn có thể in ra để tiện sử dụng hoặc lưu trữ trên máy tính một cách chủ động nhất.
Bài tập về mạo từ, quán từ trong Tiếng Anh
Insert a or an if necessary.
1. My neighbour is . . . photographer; let's ask him for . . . advice about colour films.
2. We had . . . fish and . . . chips for . . . lunch. ~
That doesn't sound . . . very interesting lunch.
3. I had . . . very bad night; I didn't sleep . . . wink.
4. He is . . . vegetarian; you won't get . . . meat at his house. He'll give you . . . nut cutlet. ~Last time I had . . . nut cutlet I had . . . indigestion.
5. . . . travel agent would give you . . . information about . . . hotels.
6. We'd better go by . . . taxi—if we can get . . . taxi at such . . . hour as 2 a.m.
7. . . . person who suffers from . . . claustrophobia has . . . dread of being confined in . . . small space, and would always prefer . . . stairs to . . . lift.
8. Do you take . . . sugar in . . . coffee? ~
I used to, but now I'm on . . . diet. I'm trying to lose . . . weight.
9. . . . man suffering from . . . shock should not be given anything to drink.
10. You'll get . . . shock if you touch . . . live wire with that screwdriver.
Why don't you get . . . screwdriver with . . . insulated handle?
11. It costs fifty-five and . . . half pence and I've only got . . . fifty pence piece. ~
You can pay by . . . cheque here. ~
But can I write . . . cheque for . . . fifty-five and . . . half pence?
12. . . . Mr Smith is . . . old customer and . . . honest man. ~
Why do you say that? Has he been accused of . . . dishonesty?
13. I'm not . . . wage-earner; I'm . . . self-employed man. I have . . . business of my own. ~
Then you're not . . . worker; you're . . . capitalist!
14. When he was charged with . . . murder he said he had . . . alibi.
15. . . . friend of mine is expecting . . . baby. If it's . . . girl she's going to be called Etheldreda. ~
What . . . name to give . . . girl!
16. I have . . . hour and . . . half for lunch. ~
I only have . . . half . . . hour—barely . . . time for . . . smoke and ... cup of coffee.
17. I hope you have . . . lovely time and . . . good weather. ~
But I'm not going for . . . holiday; I'm going on . . . business.
18. He looked at me with . . . horror when I explained that I was . . . double agent.
19. I wouldn't climb . . . mountain for Ј1,000! I have . . . horror of . . . heights.
20. I have . . . headache and . . . sore throat. I think I've got . . . cold. ~
I think you're getting . . . flu.