Quiz Game For Kids with keys đưa ra các câu hỏi về đất nước, con người, thể thao, động vật, sách... cùng đáp án. Quý phụ huynh và thầy cô giáo có thể sử dụng để giúp trẻ thư giãn trong giờ học Tiếng Anh, khiến giờ học thêm thú vị và hấp dẫn.
Quiz Game For Kids
1. What country has the second largest population in the world? (Country)
2. In which country would you find the Leaning Tower of Pisa? (Country)
3. What is the capital city of Australia? (Country)
4. Manila is the capital city of which country? (Country)
5. What is Harry Potter's middle name? (General)
6. What comes after a hundred, a thousand and a million? (Maths)
7. Do male or female mosquitoes bite people? (Nature)
8. True or false? Earth Day is held on June 18. (Nature)
9. True or false? An adult human body has over 320 bones. (Human Body)
10. What is the human body’s biggest organ? (Human Body)
11. How many lungs does the human body have? (Human Body)
12. True or false? You hear thunder and then see lightning. (Weather)
13. What is a dog’s most powerful sense? (Dog)
A. Hearing B. Sight C. Smell D. Taste
14. The average lifespan of dogs is around 5 to 8 years, 10 to 13 years or 15 to 18 years? (Dog)
15. How many bases are there on a baseball field? (Sport)
16. What is the unit of currency in United Kingdom (UK)? (Currency)
A. $ (Dollar) B. £ (Pound) C.€ (Euro)
Quiz Game For Kids Keys
5. A billion.
8. False (Earth Day is April 22)
9. False (there are 206 bones)
10. The skin.
11. 2 lungs.
12. False. We see lightning before we hear thunder. Because light travels faster than sound!
14. 10 to 13 years.
15. 4 bases.
16. £ (Pound)